User avatar

Wherethewindgoes

Where the wind goes

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Let's Call it Was it Was, Snooping...

    It seems all of my apostrophes have been replaced with "%u2019".

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Without Destiny: Chapter 2

    So, I tried to explain the concept of Shifting a bit better. Does that make any more sense?

    Feb 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Without Destiny: Chapter 2

    Thanks for the review! I'll make sure to fix all of that. Also, congratulations on getting 200 reviews!

    Feb 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Without Destiny: Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review! I'll make sure to edit with those things in mind. Also, the prologue actually took place before the story (it's why the world is somewhat post-apocalyptic). ...

    Feb 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Green Room Chapter 1

    Feb 20, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: The Survivor's

    How to start a storybook? I haven't actually done one, but I'm pretty sure all you do is go to this link and click the "Start a new topic" button ...

    Feb 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Without Destiny: New Prologue

    Thanks for the review!

    Feb 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Without Destiny: Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review! I'll make sure to add in more character development.

    Feb 19, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: The Survivor's

    If you would like others to participate in this, I would suggest putting it in the storybooks .

    Feb 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Without Destiny: New Prologue

    Thanks for the review! I'll make sure to edit with those suggestions. I'm not exactly sure why it's bolded; I originally typed this on google docs and when I pasted ...

    Feb 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Without Destiny: New Prologue

    Thanks for the review!

    Feb 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Gear City Chapter 3

    Well, this isn't letting me edit my post because it says the url is too long, however, I just noticed a few typos in my post, being 1) "structures" at ...

    Feb 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Without Destiny: Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review.

    Feb 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Without Destiny: Prologue

    Thanks. The simile is a bit confusing. It's sort of referencing the fact that the village burning caused a war that has gone on since then, making there dust on ...

    Jan 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Without Destiny: Prologue

    Thanks for the advice. I'll make sure to take that into account and perhaps add in some more dialogue or backstory.

    Jan 9, 2013


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26