User avatar

West

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mongrels

    I like it :) I don't think the ending is weak, it rounds the whole poem off quite well. It is a little daunting to see so many long lines ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    Ello. I agree with heffa, this is quite captivating. The whole slumberland idea still lacks a bit of sense, but I suppose that depends on who's reading it. Switching between ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Old Love

    Another new person, hiya! I like the idea, I'm curios as to what the link is. I think it would be better if you copy and pasted into a post ...

    Feb 15, 2009


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening