User avatar

Weatherthestorm

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sunny Days

    Can I just say bravo? I think your rhyme is great and your meter and flow are fluid and tight, it is a piece of work that deserves pride. It ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: the morning sad

    I read the 2am piece after reading this one, following in the pattern of sokool15. It could be a standalone if you didn't make too many references to what Glory ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: another 2am

    You do indeed have a talent for writing and especially grammar. However, I do have questions about your character dynamics. This event seemed too mechanical, like you were focusing too ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: .:Second Nature:.

    Ouch. Clockwork angel was a tad rough. I agree with some of the things that were mentioned. I didn't understand the magic-turning-into-a-wolf thing. I'm still waiting for the story to ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wolf Heart -Chapter (?)

    Took me awhile to track down where the story had ended. Finally found it here, though. It's an incredible piece. Were I you, however, I'd try and have a little ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: How to save a life

    I like this one. There were definitely less clashes of point of view. There were a few things I think could still stand to be changed. Do not be afraid ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: How to save a life

    Wow. I'm not much of a stickler for grammar, though I did notice a lot of stuff that should have been caught or fixed. But i'm more into the content ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Under the Setting Sunlight

    I enjoyed the poem. I wonder, though, what would happen if you tried to use more lines. Some of your lines seemed too long and it kind of breaks the ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Please be Seated

    I enjoyed the poem. I always find it entertaining to find people who are able to successfully write 'outside of the box'. I think some of the rhymes were a ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In His Arms

    I'm not sure about placement or whatthe requirements are for whatever forum. whatever, but I thought that the poem was okay. You basically have four stanzas and your writing is ...

    Oct 20, 2007


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig