Random avatar

VidaFacil

  • Writers Corner Re: Writing is an imperfect art.

    Nice.....I;m checking it out!!

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My Book!

    So what's it about? And I must say, labeling any book as an "inspirational novel for youth" instantly turns me off to it. Well, I think that's your personal opinion. ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My Book!

    How do you know what to put in it? :roll: Its actually based on Interesting Real-life Events, You know, those kind of stuff you hear and keep you interested on ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My Book!

    I have been developing or writing a novel called: Perfec Lover Perfect Lover is an inspirational Novel for the Youth, In this novel you'll find tips and advices on how ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    Well, I read a book called: Writing well. It teaches you more about grammar and school stuff, but it is cool!

    Dec 15, 2007


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman