Random avatar

Venom

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: And They All Fall Down EDITED

    This was pretty good. I saw a few things that need to be fixed though. She stared at the blood drenching my shirt. I think it would sound better as, ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Vampires are not scary!

    Well...I can't really give you any feedback on this because it is only 5 sentences. Maybe you should have waited for your teacher to give you your notebook back before ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Host

    I loved this book so much. I read it while I was on vacation and I finished it in 1 day. Once I started it, I couldn't put it down. ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Last Memory

    I really enjoyed reading this story. I think it is good as a short story rather than a multiple chapter story. Though, if you wanted to make it into a ...

    Oct 7, 2008


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief