User avatar

VehementWriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Nine

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit “Yes I will. I can provide them with information they don’t have. We need to find Nate as ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Eight

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Many vampires, I could hear, w[s]h[/s]ere in their separate dormitories, forced out—no doubt—by Philip and Walt

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus-Seven

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit I knew what had happened to him. He had let his primal side get the better of him ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Six

    Woo, almost no corrections this time around: [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Inside the cottage, she seemed plain, even unrecognizable. But here in

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Five

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit The back road we took to Rebecca’s old coven was rocky and many vampires took to the trees ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Four

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Beside Carmen, Nora’s face came into view, her eyes puzzled as they glanced at his shaking palms. The ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Three

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit Shrugging off the sheets, I let my feet fall to the floor. My toes rejected it, curling in ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Two

    [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. In only a few moments, the manor came into view. The elderly Victorian-style home rested just off the gravel driveway, its ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- One

    Grammar stuff: [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. “Morning, Carmen.” I smiled, and he affectionately ruffled my hair. Then I turned to face each of the others ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    Firstly, the boring technicalities: [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. Small Purple = My comments. Italics = What I’ll be commenting on. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit ¶ = ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Angel in my Arms

    First, grammar corrections and the boring technicalities: [spoiler] Red = My corrections. Purple = My Suggestions. [s]Strikethrough[/s] = Omit The human knight ran faster, dodging low branches, jumpin

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Abandon

    Hmm, I actually really like this. I haven't personally read many stories from a male POV, much less romances, and I think you have a good thing going here. One ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Will Find You by Moonlight: Chapter One

    I like this... I think for an introduction you've done a pretty good job... I would just second what Sam said (lovely name by the way ^_^ *is also called ...

    Apr 30, 2009


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn