Random avatar

Vanda

  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Me too pretty please!

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dry your eyes

    To every onslaught of emotion, colder and harder the light in the eyes becomes--or appears. As indefinable, as impervious to understanding as nostalgia but never looking behind them. Their crocodile ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Wouldn't it be nice in your pants - the Beach Boys ;)

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kiss the Rain

    Hi Kat! You get to have my very first review! Sorry if it's at all newbish, but I do love poetry, and I will do my very best! I loved ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I found this new writer's site...

    And it looks pretty awesome, so, uh, hi. I'm Vanda.

    Aug 10, 2009


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci