User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Archive Re: A Storybook of Ice and Fire (not started / accepting)

    Ok, so this is my profile, go ahead and tell me if there's anything I need to change :D Name - Aaron Brax Age - 18 House (or City if ...

    Jul 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Storybook of Ice and Fire (not started / accepting)

    I'm starting to get into ASOIAF, and I'm enjoying it a lot. I've also watched some of the Game of Thrones HBO series. Do you mind if I join?

    Jul 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Adventure Zone!

    Welcome to the Adventure Zone! A place for the extreme! Bring your friends or go solo on any rigorous adventure you can imagine! Raft down Mountain Gorge! Bungee Jump! Rock ...

    Jul 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: My Daddy Death. [Invite/Permission. Accepting]

    Is it weird the SB about Death almost died? Xander Liam It was early the next afternoon when I went upstairs to grab some things and go for a walk, ...

    Jul 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games (Started)

    I'm gonna have too much fun in this SB for it to die before it starts >:D Andrew Lare | District 10 I walk around merrily looking at the ridiculous ...

    Jul 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games (Started)

    Andrew Lare | District 10 The setting in the remake room was that of a party, people moved around frantically. Giggling and moving around wordlessly. Ellee and I were ushered ...

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Ayani Carli holds up a few fingers and says, "This many!" Jeez she's cute. "Hey Carli, my name is Ayani." I say, crouching next to her. "That's pretty..." she says. ...

    Jul 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Ayani I laugh, and lean back in my stool. lifting my hat a little so my eyes are visible. Not really caring anymore. "If you see her, do tell her ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Ayani A few people walk in, probably the people they called. "Ha! You know, I've just realized who you remind me of!" I say, Joey looked at me. "You remind ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Ayani So she's obviously seen other more interesting things, my eye color won't faze her. I get another drink from the bartender, this one is green. Oh by God I ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Ayani Doh, here we go... I look at him, he introduces himself and the girl.She looks at me and flashes a smile, I make eye contact just long enough for ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Ayani I immediately recognize the accent, and the slang. "Ah sarazo you hail from England, do you not?" I say

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Oops, sorry Rocky Ayani I sip my drink, trying not to look anywhere. I just casually drink my soda and lounge. This might actually be relazing And then the familiar ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Ayani The man next to me sips his drink and nods politely,the other man nods as well, I nod back. Not caring to say anything, hopefully not speaking or looking ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Ayani I walk along to the door of the Tavern, This is probably a good idea, probably I open the door and walk in, the first person to make eyes ...

    Jul 6, 2012


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena