User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Archive Re: Character How-do-you-dos

    Salutations, Greetings, and a well hello there to you as well! My name is J.A. Paradox! I am a time traveling scientist, let me tell you my story. It won't ...

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character How-do-you-dos

    Hey! You can call me Ryder. Ryder Asher. I am from the story BLINK (you can go read about me VampireSenshi512's Profile). As is to be explained, i am a ...

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Ryder blinks into the bar, "This is a tavern. Why am I here?" he looks around, the place is dirty and dark. "Well I guess i'll get a drink then." ...

    Feb 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Rouge Wars

    i have a question, it's been mentioned almost everywhere, and yet i still don't know exactly what it means. god-modding?

    Feb 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Rouge Wars

    I hope this storybook doesn't end before it starts, this is a really great idea

    Feb 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Rogue Wars (closed/started)

    Name : Elion Erioch (goes by Ryder) Age : 18 Gender :male Race : Rogue Element/powers: Controling the wind, teleporting - that may be going over - but the weakness ...

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    I would love to do this! I hope i'm accepted... Name:Ryder (no last name...) Gender: Male Age: 124 (looks seventeen) Alliance: Daylight Appearance: Tall, really pale. Black hair worn kinda ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Good vs. Evil (Started, no longer accepting)

    i sure hope not

    Feb 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Good vs. Evil (Started, no longer accepting)

    Haha this is Awesome, people have pretty much stopped posting in my last storybook. So i think i will enjoy this very much... Character Name: Elion Gender: Male Good or ...

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Citizen or Soldier

    So i fixed the punctuation... thanx for pointing that out for me :D

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cowgirl Casanova

    What i did essentialy is i chaned the perspective be switching all of the he's into she's and changing some but not all of the lyrics.

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cowgirl Casanova

    I was listening to the orginal and thought it would be cool to edit it so a guy could sing it and not sound weird... You better take it from ...

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Citizen or Soldier

    Hey Guys!!! This is just a little tid bit of something that has been writing back and forth in my head for the past week. I think it will get ...

    Jan 23, 2012
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Maze Part 2

    The Next part to the part that I posted the other day... We walked silently on for several minutes before again, I thought I saw something out of the corner ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Give a Life Sentence to the Person Above You!

    I sentence you Redvine - to standing on one foot, holding out two ten pound wheights on your arms for the rest of your life for misjudging the dancing frog ...

    Jan 18, 2012


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee