User avatar

UsonaNaciisto

UsonaNaciisto

  • Other » Other, Dramatic Re: A Metaphor for Madness

    Reminds me of The Waste Land by TS Eliot. Here is an excerpt from that I like. "I sat upon the shore Fishing, with the arid plain behind me Shall ...

    Sep 17, 2020
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: The Style of Mr. Edumacated

    This was a long one. I hope you'll forgive me for skimming parts of it; my brain simply cannot handle all that textured wordage. Where to start, though? This story ...

    Sep 15, 2020
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: Another Night at Another Club

    I'm still unused to the etiquette of this website, so at the risk of treading water, I will give my review with all sincerity. The biggest positive I noticed was ...

    Sep 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: A distant love

    I am unsure if this poem is about a long distance relationship in particular. Nonetheless, it is a poem that is relatable to me and thus one that is easy ...

    Sep 14, 2020


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath