User avatar

Undercover_Ninja

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don't Know What Love Is

    Hmm... the only guy responding so far... oh well, that is a great poem and I see the truth behind it. You are a very talented writer, with a great ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Courage's Courageous Adventure (edited)

    My sister really likes horses, but this is exciting even for me. I like the perspective from the horse, I can tell you understand animals well. I disagree with her, ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What to write

    Yeah that's pretty cool to think of when there's nothing else. But if you wrote that when you had nothing to write, Isn't that something to write in itself? :?

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ch.1 of Outlawed

    From what you showed it looks to me like an exiting book. When you post the rest I will love to read it. I am very curious who these soldiers ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Plushoriam Chapter 1

    Wow! It will be awfully hard to critique that. Extremely well-written, great descriptions and personalities. That plushoriam world has me confused a bit, but that's good. Reminds me a little ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A couple more of my poems.

    Well some could spend years critiquing it because it's so long. An idea would be to make them into separate posts :( Some were good, others were quite simple, but ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sunken Sky or Pool of Clouds

    That's pretty cool! Yeah I think you could put in more deatail with your talent :wink: . I look up at the sky above me Above the ceiling of water ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Unnamed Poem

    That's a pretty good poem to think up in a few minutes! A good name would be "no way out", that's the message I got. (Yes, I know that "bleeded" ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Things They Say

    Hey I really enjoyed that poem. There is a lot of truth in that, as well as a nice ring. Well, I can't really critique this, since I'm not experienced ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Destinies Entwined ch.1. The story of Neil

    Well, I really like the idea and creativity for this. Besides the grammar and spelling mistakes everyone pointed out, I think it's brilliant. The one place I stumbled on was ...

    Oct 29, 2008


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack