User avatar

UnderTheGun

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Flawless~2

    I'm following your story because it's interesting. So far I want to keep reading, but this last chapter seemed kind of weak to me. There are a few things that ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Flawless (Working title)

    I love how I already have a great sense of what the characters are like, that's a sign of a great writer, but with so much of what you've written ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Vampire Prison - Chapter One

    Hey! I love vampire fiction so I thought I'd stop by and give you a bit of feedback on the first chapter of your novel. First, I think what you ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Apprently, We're Just Good Friends [ExtendedEdition:Updated]

    I liked this, but like the others, I have to say that it does still need work. The story itself is grand, short, sweet, almost realistic, but at times while ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter Two of "Changing Seasons"

    This was good, but it's easy for the reader to get bored with the casual, sarcastic tone of the story, so I'd suggest you introduce something that Ayden can smile ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Humbert the third, 2010

    I don't like the way you started this, but I think it's pretty good. Great even. I like that the speaker is nameless and faceless, I know enough about him ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Night Isn't Always Quiet {1}

    I really liked this. I'd say the title could use some work, but overall it was very catching. I was unsure about reading it and thought, "archangels? wolves? nah", but ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tubes & Wires

    The best part for me was the ending. I was so surprised to learn that someone so young could come up with such a powerful ending, but, with that said, ...

    Jun 8, 2010


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein