User avatar

TylertheVampire

Sciencegeek111

  • Poetry » General, General Re: I love you Connor Wells.

    Hello! Tyler here to review! Okay so I like your poem, it's well written and flows nicely! Sometimes you have to do something you don't want to. Some people need ...

    May 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I love you Connor Wells.

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! Tyler here to review! Okay so I like your poem, it's well written and flows nicely! Sometimes you have to do something you don't want to. Some people need ...

    May 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: the ophthalmologist

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! Tyler here to review! Okay so I like your poem, it's well written and flows nicely! Sometimes you have to do something you don't want to. Okay, so these ...

    May 28, 2014


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings