User avatar

TylertheVampire

Sciencegeek111

  • Poetry » General, General Re: I love you Connor Wells.

    Hello! Tyler here to review! Okay so I like your poem, it's well written and flows nicely! Sometimes you have to do something you don't want to. Some people need ...

    May 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I love you Connor Wells.

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! Tyler here to review! Okay so I like your poem, it's well written and flows nicely! Sometimes you have to do something you don't want to. Some people need ...

    May 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: the ophthalmologist

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! Tyler here to review! Okay so I like your poem, it's well written and flows nicely! Sometimes you have to do something you don't want to. Okay, so these ...

    May 28, 2014


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller