User avatar

Tyd

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Mother of My Father

    Hey I really liked it! I think the way your words flow is beautiful and a lot of your phrases feel very powerful. I star'd ya :)

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Whore of the Wind, Girl of the Tide

    It's good for a stand-alone piece. I loved the intro, it seemed very detailed and i imagined it well in my head :P

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Turquoise Scarab#1 *PUT ON HOLD FOR COMPOSTING*

    I too loved the arabian-desert feel to it! There is some VERY good description, although in some cases, i think it would be better to not stop and describe something, ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    I only have read the lion, the witch and the wardrobe book :P I thought it was compelling but not all that great in narrative :p

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Keys To The Kingdom

    OO sounds really good! I'll definately look it up next time i hunt for a book!

    May 13, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Keys To The Kingdom

    Hmm, i am looking for a new book to read; this one seems interestingly enough... whats it about?

    May 12, 2007


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon