User avatar

Twinkle4ever

Twinkle4ever

  • Art & Photography Re: Leaf village's knucklehead ninja

    Hi there! This is a sketch of Naruto. I've always loved this show since I was like thirteen. I thought I'd post this before painting it. I don't know what ...

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Fullmetal Alchemist

    Hello! These are good but hard to see. I think you need to outline the drawings with black so that they're clear. They'll look a lot better that way. I ...

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Rings Of Fire

    Super Duper Awesome! I've never seen anything like this before. To be honest, I've never actually seen them before. The sparks look like they're still moving. =P

    Jul 19, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga-styled boys

    Heya! I just saw your drawings and since I have to work on poses a lot in my comics, I can give you a small tip. The first pic is ...

    Jul 19, 2012
  • Writer's Market Re: Speculative publisher list circa 2011-12

    what is 'K'? is it KB?

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: WIP - Entertain Me

    Hey, you're good with backgrounds so here's a tip. Why don't you add flowers here and there and when you color it, you can show sunlight shimmering through the leaves. ...

    Jul 7, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: My old work and some new.

    Well it seemed like you used one. Whatever you used,it definitely seemed like you knew what you were doing.

    Jul 7, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: My old work and some new.

    Very nice shades in the first one. And the 3D images are looking awesome. I had no idea a tablet could produce so many shades. Keep it up.

    Jul 7, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma watson and other drawings

    Finally, I was able to post here. I'm not familiar with the new YWS. Here are some pics I drew in the past few months. Hope you like them.

    Jul 7, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Friendship Bracelets

    Hey shiney1, these are awesome. My friend makes bracelets but they are never as colorful as yours are. You're very creative. Honestly, I love them. Can you make necklaces as ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Slay a Dragon

    It definintely looks chinese. It just needs scales to finish the picture. It looks a little simple in front of the girl. And it doesn't even look like this is ...

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Bedtime Story

    Hey, blacksheep. Sorry I disappeared for a while. I've been very busy. By the way, you've improved a lot. I don't find any mistakes in it. I think you should ...

    Jul 5, 2012
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just in case

    Suddenly the hairs on the back of my neck began to prickle I think it should be the hairs on the back of my neck begin to prickle since the ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Finding Home in Death

    I guess a lot of people reviewed this so I might repeat what they've said. You've done pretty well to grasp the reader's attention and since it's a small piece ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Charlie

    There's a lot of suspense in this story. Alright, here's my review. I think the dialogues are chosen perfectly here. What I mean is that the way of talking describes ...

    Dec 2, 2011


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost