User avatar

Twilightzoner85

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unspoken

    This is a really good song! I really like the second stanza because it kind of shows symbolism and people need to read it to really understand what it means, ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: No One Would Miss Me ~ Kingdom Hearts

    Oh my god... THIS IS AWESOME! YOU COMPLETELY ROCK! I love how intense you make the descriptions, it's completely amazing and also, Kingdom Hearts ROCKS! See you around the site ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Iridescent Illusion ~ Kingdom Hearts

    Nutmeg..man....you are awesome...I will never ever ever ever ever ever...I do not know what I was gonna say but still, THIS IS SO AWESOME!! OK BYE

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: A vampire, a clutz, a REALLY bad singer, and two random girl

    Your story was very creative and funny, it was a random play but an interesting one which complements both features of it, good job. Hope to see more written pieces ...

    Jul 25, 2009


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare