User avatar

Twilightzoner85

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Love Letter

    I enjoyed reading this love letter that you wrote so passionately :). I think you did a very good job and not only was it well written but it had ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Arian (a sort've long short story)

    Hey Girlie! Awesome job, oh my god your such a good writer. LOL I love how sick this girl is how she just goes around killing peeps, shes totally like ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fire Angel

    Whoa, that was an amazing poem. I loved the intense feeling that came to your mind as you read it. Also, you have great detail and really good vocabulary.All of ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lies and Love...

    Okay..I think you have some good potential and you just need to have more detail. Like, you could have described the way that Noah looks at Abby and then it ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cara's Funeral

    Wow, Irish fire that was truly amazing! I read one of your first posts and it was hilarious but this had so much integrity and feeling. I think you are ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I'm a flower

    This was amazing to read, it had such imagination and it was very insightful. You really brought the reader into the story, and made it very suspenseful. Also you were ...

    Jul 25, 2009


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein