User avatar

TripleTravelTales

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dally's Girl

    Thanks! I'll start it ASAP! I can't wait! I'll definitly send you my creation with this wonderful idea on my head! I guess I better start typing this excitment in. ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Triple Travel Tales Part 3

    Thanks Scarlett! Great encouragement! :roll: Then next parts woun't be as packed with info though. it will be more light and easier to read. I suppose you didn't really like ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Elemental Lands Part 1

    hey Alle! TripTrav here! I like the story you'll be starting. Can't wait for the nest part. Use the spell chack though. i caught a few mistakes. It will be ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Out of Love #7

    Hey! This is great! Were's #8? Wish I could do such a great work! There was a few problems though: I nodded and rolled the ball, thinking that they were ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Don't Let Go - a song dedicated to my Haitian orphans

    That was wonderful! I could see a story in the song. I sang it out loud to my friends and they loved it too! Keep up the great songs!

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Triple Travel Tales Part 3

    Thanks! tmasia! :) Do you have any critisizem though? Other people did on my first and second part. But you're the only one who's commented on this one, and you ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Triple Travel Tales Part 2

    Hey Kaedee! O.K. I thought it was explained in the begining. :?: Well the girl who is talking for Italy most of the time is Jasmine. The girl whose talking ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dally's Girl

    It's wonderful. I think you should write a sequel or something. Maybe have him still be alive!

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Don't Have a Title, but Please READ! (Chapter 1)

    Where's the next Chapter? I love this format! The chapters aren't indefinitly long, but just right! keep it up!

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Out of Love #5

    I loved this a lot! I was really into the story! The whole intire time I felt like I was the girl in the story!

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Triple Travel Tales Part 2

    Thanks! I guess your right! BUT, there is one problem, one girl is practically talking the whole time in the first part! And the other IS talking al most the ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Triple Travel Tales Series 1 Part 1 --Critics Wanted!

    O.K! I cut a lot of it off. I hope you can review better now! :) I'll re name this to so that it doesn't say chap 1, but Part ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Triple Travel Tales Series 1 Part 1 --Critics Wanted!

    Thanks! I thought people liked LONG stories! Guess no over 5,000 words. I was sort of in a rush and just put it out there. I'll break it up now! ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: adm

    For Part 3 how about III (Roman Numerals? Or use a cool font!

    Feb 19, 2010


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright