-
Re: New Story!
Hm.... before anything else, I would like to say congratulations on your first post! I like the story a lot. Love the names! Really cool. ^^ Anyway, I found a ...
Mar 25, 2010 -
Re: Shifters: Chapter 8 part 2
Love love! I absolutely loved this chapter. They get drunk! Haha... now, some of the few things I noticed... "And I promise I won't let any hurt you. Ever." --I ...
Mar 24, 2010 -
Re: Angels in Death
Quite interesting. I liked it a lot. You did a great job. Now, on with the nitpicks! "Only after she did this could she spend a few precious minuets with ...
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: Shifters: Chapter 8
Could you please please put some captions? I want to know what they are talking about. You know, not just taking it out of context. The others got the suggestions ...
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Thank You, Asthma!
Good job! Yeah, you did have a few grammar errors but that's alright. I don't think its too unrealistic but stela(^) was right. Maybe you should have mentioned the football ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Be careful what you wish for (short story)
I like your work. I don't have much to say except it really made me cry. Remembering the times I act like that towards my brothers, but I know I'm ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Shifters: Chapter 7
Oh yeah... I like this chapter a lot! You're great! I didn't notice anything bad though. But I could probably comment on how I couldn't quite picture the parent's ghosts. ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: What if?
Loved it. But you were inconsistent with capitalization. Some of the grammar doesn't seem right. But overall it rocks! It almost perfectly describes what it feels like to have a ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Only Sixteen
Yes, I agree with them, twenty six and sixteen isn't THAT big of an age gap. ten years. The longest I know is fifteen years. I agree with the other ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Break the Chains 1
I liked it a lot. My heart is still racing! It drew me in and now I'm hooked! Yes, as the others have stated before me, you have a problem ...
Mar 5, 2010 -
Re: Romeo and Juliet a Twist in the Story
Wow! I loved it! I thought it would be another annoying sappy, mushy love story. I didn't expect the last part. And it was that part that made it awesome! ...
Mar 5, 2010 -
Re: Shifters: Chapter 6
Great job girl! Dead parents, ooh, didn't expect that. I liked it though. As usual. :) Hmm... I did ctach two grammatical errors "I tried not to gap at him" ...
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: awakening chapter 2
My offer of helping you translate your story still stands. If you really want, I will help you write. I like it. There are a few kinks here and there. ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Shifters: Chapter 5 part 2
Oooh! Another one! Me definitely likey! I liked your Story, It was definitely interesting. I like the way CJ reacted to what she saw. Seemed logical for her to react ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Awakening
Gurlaloo, you have to spruce up your grammar a little bit. If you want, bring it on a flash drive and I'll edit it here. Hmmm... You're spelling is a ...
Feb 26, 2010
