User avatar

TranscendingIllusion

  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sudden Discomfort

    Thank you very much :D I wrote this piece a while ago when I was trying to get to sleep; the idea popped into my head so I turned my ...

    Mar 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sudden Discomfort

    Hi Dogs :D Thank you for the swift review, the compliments and improvements. A do agree with you on your improvements, where I either needed to shorten the sentence or ...

    Mar 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Hurt

    Simple yet really deep poem. I like the idea that individually we don't hurt, we all hurt together.

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: The first time

    hiya, thank you for reviewing my poem :D Thank you for your kind words i put a lot of effort into the idea itself and the words that i used. ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: The first time

    Thank you for reviewing my poem, its been about a year haha. Just want to apologise for the errors that were in there, my spelling isn't great. And i never ...

    Feb 24, 2013


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain