User avatar

TorahikoOoshima

  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Really Don't Know What To Call This

    It's pretty odd with the names, I know. It was adapted from another project I made a while back so things are weird. Also, this was really cranked out on ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I call

    A lot of emotion condensed into such a small number of words. Very poignant, powerful, it takes a lot to do that, and you've hit the spot. Good work.

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Really Don't Know What To Call This

    Thanks for the input. Since this wasn't an official thing for school or anything, I didn't really proofread through as I should have. I really need to get into the ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Lovely Bones

    Sorry, to me the movie just looked like a pretty screensaver, although Stanley Tucci is great at being creepy as hell.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I know you said no Twilight, but... Twilight. Holy Mother of Mary Sues and purple prose.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Lovely Bones

    The death of Mr. Harvey in my opinion, was a little anti-climactic, but otherwise the book was very well written and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I especially enjoyed the book's ...

    Jan 7, 2011


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana