Random avatar

Tomothy_Mayhem

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Guardians of the Jrakkon Stone (Chapter 1)

    First, beyong anything, I hesitated to start reading because of the format. Some better paragraph spacing would be much better, easier to read especially. "I swam around the lake like ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Darkness Descending

    I quite like this one. Very good explanation of a battlefield, I'm not one to be giving grammatical advise but I do want to here more of Archion and the ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: To My Former Master

    Thanks for that, I've just gone through the copy on my computer and have fixed the problems you specified. Although, I only changed the coma with a period in the ...

    Mar 23, 2010


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero