User avatar

Tomboy044

Lou

  • Script » General, General Re: Passions of Stolen Time

    ( Cat, Tamii, Destiny and Lola, walk into cafeteria. They sit at a table and Cat starts rummaging through her handbag ) ( Destiny starts laughing, Cat looks mad and ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Relief takes time

    I really like this but I don't understand the bit about the plane. I understand how you show determination and yet a slight sadness which is really powerful! Great Work! ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Die Young

    Hey Wranna, First of all I want to say congrats on starting a possible novel, it's alway exciting! I have to admit the way that the characters, with by far ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Room

    The imagery of the room is powerful and extremely moving however I, rather unfortunately, have to agree with the other critics by noting its lack of connection with the reader. ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Did You Know, My Dear?

    Your hair (Is messy (L)ike confused rain. It drives me mad as (W)ater in my ears would. Each line needs to start with a capital letter. To be honest I'm ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Stimulated Insanity Chapter 1

    The soft taps of his high performance running shoes echoed through the early-morning, misty streets. With each step, each breath, Eric’s mind became more alert and ready for the day. ...

    Jul 15, 2011


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus