User avatar

TolyVilapoo

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Silent Laughter

    Relatively good start to a poem. You should look into it again and change it a bit. Try and get a better rhyme scheme n rhytm going. The fact that ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mad Sanity

    Hmm great start 2 a seemingly excellent story. The story is very intresting, has captured my attention already. Now that you have your audiences attention keep it there and continue ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    Hey I'm Toly and this is the first review I will be doing on this site. . . Don't wether you should be happy or I should. Hehe. I must ...

    Mar 22, 2011


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird