User avatar

TokioHotelVampire

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Automatically in Love: Bill Kaulitz Fantasy Ch. 4

    To ASingleDarkRose: The relationship between Britt and Lexis is complicated. After reading your reply, I think now I'll add some bonus chapters that are about Britt's and Lexis' relationship and ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Automatically in Love: Bill kaulitz Fantasy Ch. 3

    I really appreciate all the reviewing you're doing to my story. You're giving me so many tips and hints and I am definitley using them in the future! I just ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Automatically in Love: Bill Kaulitz fantasy Ch. 1

    Thanks for the reviews. I appreciate them. I'm not used to the whole writing scene because I'm still a little new to it, but this is a major story i've ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: In a HOTEL Room

    This is great! I love Tokio Hotel and to see there's actually some fan-fictions about them on here is so cool. I'm writing one too. This story has given me ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Feeling of Death

    Wow. This is amazing. I loved it! You're telling us about a person close to you that passed away, and we all get that bit of sadness by reading it. ...

    Jul 23, 2010


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain