User avatar

TinyMochi

Art

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 1, Liliths alone

    Thank you so much! that helps a lot! you are vary kind as to help me :D have a wonderful day!

    Jan 9, 2017
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: The book of 1,000 lives, Chapter 1 Violet's school day

    oh thank you so much! and ya I no I made this when I first got here! I am going to be making a holl! new book though so I ...

    Nov 14, 2016
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: The book of 1,000 lives, Chapter 1 Violet's school day

    thank you so much, the end was supposed to be a cliff hanger but I was never good at thoughs sorry :( but chapter 2 should be coming out with ...

    Sep 9, 2016
  • Other » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Conformity

    shore thing :D

    Sep 8, 2016
  • Other » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Conformity

    I really, really like this! the only thing you did rang is what @Augustus said there is really nothing else I really love this chapter!! pleas, pleas tell me wen ...

    Sep 6, 2016


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye