User avatar

TinkerTwaggy

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 6, Lasting happiness.

    Very humanized Pokémons here. Being a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Pokémon fan myself, I can certainly compare your style to Mystery Dungeon. Emotive. lots of feelings put in your story there, and they ...

    Jun 12, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Fantasy Land: The Storm-Light Shards.

    As Giniara Pointed out, too many "but", especially at the beginning. I like the way you describe everything, but there is a lack of details sometimes: the character don't seem ...

    Jun 12, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: 'Locked Up In Hell'(Title will be revised)-Prologue

    Wow. I enjoyed this. First of all, I think you should use other vareties of words (that only applies for the beginning), such as the repetition of the word "children". ...

    Jun 12, 2013


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah