User avatar

TimidToto

TimidToto

  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Collector of Hues

    This provided insight I definitely needed! Everything you highlighted was something I was second-guessing because it seemed off. Thank you so much for your review!

    Nov 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Collector of Hues

    Such a sweet review! I will admit though I felt compelled to rhyme, I denied that thought, and now I definitely know not to avoid it again. Grain of salt ...

    Nov 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Collector of Hues

    Thank you so much for the review Jeremy! I definitely felt that something felt off, but couldn't pinpoint what it was. Forced seems exactly right and I appreciate the insight! ...

    Oct 30, 2021
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Memory House

    You're too sweet, and again it was a pleasure to read!! I'll admit I teared up a bit because it reminded me of my grandma. Your scenes are so vivid ...

    Oct 30, 2021


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja