User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The Exchange Student, Chapter 1

    Saw you already did some reviews for the Review Event and now here I am to look at your stories :3 Let’s head straight in. I feel like this: “ ...

    Dec 23, 2025
  • Other » Humor, Realistic Re: Netflix

    I think I remember seeing this piece somewhere before. Maybe in the spotlight? Let’s go! I feel like the sentence with all the animals is a bit… too long. Maybe ...

    Dec 23, 2025
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: The Wacky Wonders Circus

    Well then, starting the day of with writing reviews for everyone who did reviews in the Review Event -- — really getting into the elf iciency today Good morning, Roxanne! ...

    Dec 23, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fanfiction Re: Sins Of The Father Chapter Zero: Original Sin.

    Hi Moth, I came to take a look at your DC story too 😊 I already love the gif thingy you got going. It looks very futuristic and kinda ominous! ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Planetbound: Chapter 1.1

    I may not answer my mails in time, but I do read when I am asked to 😉 Ohh there are void creatures, similar to the scary stuff that lurks ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 9

    Final chapter ☹ See and this is why Sera remains my favourite: “This whole morning was pathetic.” I am so curious abt what Kali found out. Tell me tell me ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 8

    So I am kinda sad that we are slowly approaching the end of what you have posted here ☹ You must continue working on this, for me? Okay? .-. I ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 7

    Ok so I have researched puns. Maybe I can find some way to slip a few of them in =D Well you snow the drill , let’s get started! Hmm ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Loosely Lawful | 6

    So after a slew of Green Room reviews, I have returned! Let’s see if I can find a way to make winter or holiday puns here…even though I don’t know ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: not myself.

    And final Green Room review of the day 😊 Still here for the event “Do with it what you will”, well don’t mind if I do! =D I always have ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Time.

    Hallo Tao, happy 😊 I like how you structure this. To have each paragraph correspond to a certain age and the repetition about how time is passing but there is ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Puppy Love

    Hey dove, am back for another review! Happy :3 Cute picture, really fitting for the summary of that poem :3 I like how the poem guides the eyes, as if ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: turn on the bright lights

    Hi Chi, let me try my hand at reviewing your poem! You have the to blame(to thank?) for that 😊 Oh I really like this line: “the nucleus at the ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: Caress

    Hallo 😊 The have brought out my poetry reviewing again so here we are! Oh the gears started spinning with this one: “and while i am stuck, you can move ...

    Dec 22, 2025
  • Article / Essay » Mystery / Suspense, Science Re: Opelika Jane Doe

    Hallo 😊 I have come for your essay to honour the event! Let’s head right in! First of all, there is a rating system on the site so you could ...

    Dec 22, 2025


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay