User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 2: Cherished or Perished?

    Alright, next confusingly named chapter xd Are you not sure yourself what the order should be? *reads the AN* Ah understood xd The long sentences continue. Uhm when you show ...

    Jan 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Science Fiction Re: Syboleth ch. 17: Royalty

    See if you just wait long enough, I’ll get to your story anyway ^^ Let’s see what this chapter of I-helped-create-genAI-and-I-have-daddy-issues is all abt. Alrighty, direct your attention to this ...

    Jan 15
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: sheep in wolf's clothing

    I might not be an English major either but I do care about grammar and spelling xd Let's see if there's anything I can do to help. Also, despite me ...

    Jan 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Delirium - Chapter 6

    Somehow I find it very fitting that the latest Delirium chapter is going to be my next review star 😉 Let’s see what this final chapter (for now!) brings! Oh ...

    Jan 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 6

    Good Morning! Time for chapter 6 😊 I actually don’t rly see how the grand library space relates to their past. Did they have such buildings back then too where ...

    Jan 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Delirium - Chapter 5

    Tadaaaa, back for Chapter 5! Which has to be a good chapter since 5 is clearly the best number :3 Let’s see what Mrs Evil has in store in her ...

    Jan 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Delirium - Chapter 4

    Heya Ravena, I put the review answers and the reading in the same choose-by-dice-roll list but it keeps telling me to read on, not to respond xd So reading it ...

    Jan 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 5

    Hey RatHat 😊 See I rolled the dice and they said it’s time for the next chapter of Eternal Beauty! (Chapter 5. Chapter 5. Chapter 5) By the way, every ...

    Jan 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Everbound Prologue : Tapestries And Temptations. (Revisited)

    Hi Moth, came for the other work of yours in the Green Room ^^ I find the first two paragraphs very fitting! They set the scene and I can imagine ...

    Jan 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Delirium - Chapter 3

    Good evening Ravena 😊 The dice are calling for more Delirium so here we are. Let me just get the candle real quick XD (I feel this story is a ...

    Jan 11
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 3

    Hio! It’s been almost 2 months now so forgive me for still not reading this from the beginning, I’ll just do what remains in the GR 😊 Maybe you do ...

    Jan 11
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fanfiction Re: Sins Of The Father Chapter One: The Father, The Son & The Unholy Ghost. (Part. 1.1.)

    Hi Moth, have finally reached the latest chapter of the story. I remember now that one of my friends also characterizes Jason as a poet so now I feel like ...

    Jan 11
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, Narrative Re: The City with Half-Baked Buildings.

    Good Morning 😊 This essay has been on my list for the longest time so here I am! I do have a question, why did you put “it” here instead ...

    Jan 11
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Within Willow Creek: Chapter 3

    Alrighty I have come for the final chapter of those that I haven’t read 😊 I guess you need to come back and upload a few more now! Maybe you ...

    Jan 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 4

    Chapter 4, Tikaa, chapter 4! *double and triple checks* Hi RatHat 😊 Back for more :3 Hmm I’m surprised that the 2 new ppl are immediately accosted by the treasurer. ...

    Jan 10


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts