User avatar

Tigress

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lyrria; The Beginning- The Dream

    I tend to nitpick...but here you go! She couldn’t see anything, but the darkness of the forest. I don't think you need a comma before "but". She froze in the ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 1

    Really great piece! I love how you are showing the depth and complexity of their culture right off the bat. You can always do more research. For example, you are ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dont Follow Me

    This was quite a bit different than I expected. I loved it! I have to say, we ALL have room to improve. For example, I thought that line (as said ...

    Oct 30, 2008


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss