User avatar

ThisIsAUserName

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Banquet of Gluttony Prologue

    I agree with Antigone in that had this piece been shorter or broken up into sections, I would gladly have reviewed it or a section of it. I don't mean ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Titleless story

    Love the title, by the way. :] I say keep it. New York City. 1995. I was a small girl then, and the only thing that mattered to me was ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fetch Away

    To start - this was very pretty and obviously well-done. I'll quote a few things, but just to warn you, the majority of them will be complimentary. One must avoid ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Bring Science to Her Knees

    Well, Mandorelute, you are indeed very talented. :] It was extremely difficult to target anything in your piece that stuck out as something with error. Gramatically, I could find virtually ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thorn's Roses

    I'm really no good at reviewing bear with me... The Thorn, the Branch, the Rose, the Bush These are all the components of Rose. Beautiful beyond the world, but They ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Losing All I Had. Plz revise for me!!

    I had it all. A great house, successful career, a great girlfriend, there was nothing I didn’t have. the "had it all" and "nothing I didn't have" sounds a bit ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Tom Marvolo Riddle's First Wand

    Jas practically said it all, but I'd like to go further in that it would be nice to have some background information even before entering the shop. Maybe you could ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Azula - Story of a Princess (Part 1)

    just one grammatical thing, to start: " The were an unspeakable threat, and their ways were perverse. I believe you want "they" here. Wow...well, other than that...I don't have much ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Invitations: Prologue (2/2)

    Quite, quite lovely. I apologize in advance for being nit-picky. Heads up, there is a ridiculous surplus of quotage here. Don't explode. If they had been they surely would have ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Tribute to Michael Jackson

    I can relate to nearly everything you said, especially the forming of different opinions and then the apathy because of how good his music was. He never TRIED to be ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Wolf Girl

    Wow, for a forty-minute story that was pretty great. Very suspenseful. One thing I would have liked to see is maybe the main character's confusion about the wolf-girl suddenly leaving, ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Emily Arbor

    as if the big blue eyes of the child that stood before him persuaded him to attach the name. Wow, terrific. Not many people I know can write that kind ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Intoxicated Babbling

    Very entertaining! Long, yes, but consistently fun. It wasn't at all hard to read through that, and the only grammatical error I found was "not coherent" in this passage: “He ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone... and Lillie

    :D This was surprisingly entertaining. Most fan-fics I used to read of Harry Potter were written before certain books came out, predicting what they would be like, so to write ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Invitations: Prologue (1/2)

    That was quite lovely, I must say. I had no idea you could write fiction like that! It actually sounded really sophisticated. I'm jealous. :] I just had a few ...

    Jul 8, 2009


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi