User avatar

Thirteen

Thirteen and Three

  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: Madness

    This is good. A light take on darkness. Such a contrast.

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Where Heroes Come From

    I like the concise style. The portrayal of the protagonist was done well. It has a nice poetic flow. Although, I found it slightly lacking, perhaps it's because this is ...

    Mar 5, 2014


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint