Random avatar

Thinkingwaytomuch14

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Never existed

    Haha =) Jacob is better. But I wrote this a long time ago though. Like around January By that time I was sort of obsessed with twilight sagas So I ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Never existed

    PLEASE! I would like you to help me with the those review.....this is my first time....and help seems nice....

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All We Know Is Falling.

    I really love it! It reminds me of someone I care. I understand the poem. You did a very great job.

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Never existed

    Yes, it was for new moon. You may show this to your friend I do not mind. I am sort of obsessed too. Young Gun I will see what I ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Never existed

    It might not be good.......but feel free to comment

    Oct 20, 2009


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus