User avatar

Theva

Theva aro

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Ripped Away

    I really admire about your poem. It simply carves deep thought of author. "Untampered beauty in its most subtle form" this line explains authors feeling of isolation or segregation. Amazing ...

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Poetry » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: The Staircase

    Hai! Sissy, Such a beautiful poem. It is an expression blockbuster of Human life. It makes me feel that I'm traveling through this poem. This is not a simple poem. ...

    Feb 16, 2020
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: A Letter to Brotherhood

    Hai! I really like your story. Your imagination drives me into the new world. It holds lots of imagination. Your story Visualize everything in front of me. I really appreciate ...

    Jan 31, 2020
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Literature Re: Twelve Angry Men

    Hai! I really like your story. Your imagination drives me into the new world. It holds lots of emotions. Your story Visualize everything in front of me. I really appreciate ...

    Jan 31, 2020


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian