Random avatar

TheWordsmith

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Heir series

    What's it about?

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix

    Yeah, Double Identity was awesome. I liked The House on the Gulf, too.

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I'm really disappointed in Brisingr- more than I would have been, I mean. After all, I read it to find out what happened to Galbatorix- and what do I find? ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix

    I do believe the new book is called Found...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Artemis Fowl

    The Artemis Fowl series is awesome. Haven't read the Time Paradox yet, but from what I've read, it shpould live up to the promise of the series.

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    A God? I seriously doubt Paolini can pull that off...oh well, some things never change. Yeah, seriously. Well, anything to make more money, I guess.

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Autumnwood

    I'm not sure, but have you read the Redwall series? This seems awfully similar to that. Perhaps this is where your inspiration comes from. *nods agreement* This does sound a ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: "Found" by Margaret Peterson Haddix

    Oooh, new Haddix book! No, I haven't read it (last time I was at the bookstore I was way too bust researching publishing houses) but I can't wait to!

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    I'm gonna give it a shot, since I liked his other books.

    May 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    i used to like the series at first, but now.... *yawn* I mean, he just borrowed ideas from some of the greats. So why do people think he's so great? ...

    May 22, 2008


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath