User avatar

TheRepugnantGuy

  • Poetry » Literature, Science Re: The Scientist

    "The reason why there IS no evidence..." "But the matter of fact is that no matter how far science comes in unravelling the Universe..." I should really learn how to ...

    Jul 31, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, Science Re: The Scientist

    You can't disprove a negative. Atheism doesn't need any support of evidence because it is a passive stance that you take while waiting for the evidence to arrive, which is ...

    Jul 31, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, Science Re: The Scientist

    About the Big Bang - Are you sure you firmly grasp what physicists refer to when they say "Nothing"? I'm not a scientist myself, but I think you should actually ...

    Jul 31, 2012
  • Poetry » Literature, Science Re: The Scientist

    "Claims and ideas that are not supported by evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens. Blind faith, separated from critical thinking, is not a virtue - it's intellectual ...

    Jul 31, 2012


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss