User avatar

TheRedPencil

  • Short Story » Horror, Romantic Re: The Journal

    Hi ServalX, Firstly, thank you for the review! I'll address each point you made separately. The reason that I had any past scenes described through dialogue is because the main ...

    Feb 7, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Meeting Dr. Kavanaugh

    Hi Papillote, First I just wanted to say thank you for leaving a comment, it's always nice to see how a piece is received from multiple different people. I did ...

    Nov 20, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Meeting Dr. Kavanaugh

    Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm not the best at grammar and your nitpicks were super helpful!!!

    Nov 14, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Trust me, not? (Part 5)

    Totally feel free to use it and change whatever you like about it! I meant it as a building block so I'm honored that you'd want to use it!

    Nov 14, 2019


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx