User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: An Ode to Love

    Thank you for your review, LizzyTyler! You have interpreted it exactly the way I wanted to express. To be honest, I didn't really expect so positive comments, as this was ...

    Jul 23, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: An Ode to Love

    Thank you for the review, eilisBK! "Beware'st" can be considered as use of poetic licence. I put the word there because basically the first stanza is there to beware people. ...

    Jul 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Loving you, me, and us

    Have a good day! I always like Haikus, the beat of it itself gets to me naturally. Although (I suppose), all three of the stanzas were supposed to be haikus, ...

    Jul 23, 2021


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind