User avatar

ThePhoenix

ThePhoenix

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Demons Aren't Evil

    Thanks! Like everyone else, I will try to make my story better with these criticisms (Idk if that's a word).

    May 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Silence is Silver, Ch. 1

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This was a really good chapter and I look forward to the next one. Though I think that switching to the author's perspective suddenly in the very chapter is very... ...

    May 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Demons Aren't Evil

    I will try and fix any typos for the next chapter (but there will probably still be errors since I'm really lazy when it comes to rereading my work) and ...

    May 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Demons Aren't Evil

    Thnks Fr reviewing! :D If you get that reference I would be so happy.

    May 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Demons Aren't Evil

    Thanks! Though for number 7 I kind of stated that the boy was 11. For number five, well, it'll be explained at the end. Probably. For all the others, I'll ...

    May 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Demons Aren't Evil

    Also if anyone has a name suggestion for the Archangel then please tell me because I really cannot be bothered to find a good name. I only know girl names ...

    May 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Demons Aren't Evil

    Reviews are welcome (obviously) and there won't be a specific schedule for updating but I hope to do it often, perhaps once or twice a week. If I'm unlucky, once ...

    May 18, 2015


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz