Random avatar

TheNae

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Flower of Death

    Thank you very much! Your suggestion is deeply appreciated.

    Sep 5, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Flower of Death

    Thank you very much! I am so happy that you gave me elaborative information. I certainly learned a lot. Tis helps me a lot.Your review is deeply appreciated. :)

    Sep 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Flower of Death

    Thank you very much! I actually wrote this when I was in my first year of high school. I decided to post this here to gather feedback and learn from ...

    Sep 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Flower of Death

    Thank you very much for the information. I am delighted that your review provided conducive details that can help me grow as a writer. Your review is deeply appreciated. :)

    Sep 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Flower of Death

    Thank you! Your suggestion is deeply appreciated.

    Sep 3, 2020


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin