User avatar

TheModernist

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Just a Stereotypical Teenager

    If you can answer that question then everything else melts away. At least that's the hope, but I believe it.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Journeying Through my Mind

    This was cool I liked it a lot. Haha there's so much to explore in a dank mind, so keep exploring and keep writing. I have to say the first ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The City

    The flow worked. In fact it felt like I was reading poetry. More Images and feelings than a real narrative story, but there definitely a ton of ways you could ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I couldn't think of a title for it.

    This was really good, good work. As for a name, if you can't think of one then let it be vague and let it be called "a thought" or some ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Life of a Teenage Girl

    "Lost in a sea of infinite misunderstandings, Chained by childhood, Tantalized by adulthood, Which waves the key like a banner of uncertainty." Very well put. Definitely captured an emotion there: ...

    Aug 2, 2010


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote