User avatar

TheModernist

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rain

    Very descriptive, but at the cost of fluidity: "Rain. It is so pure, so easy. It is motivated through its cycle and beautiful when it hits slippery puddles on the ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Daisies are my Favorite

    Being a guy, I don't normally use the word "cute," but that was really cute and playful and clever and I liked it. I would suggest using another word to ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    There have been a couple books that I've come back to to really enjoy: first, Siddhartha by Herman Hesse; it's a really compact and powerful book. Second, The Portrait of ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nightmare Hosiptal.

    Frist off, I read through this twice: I was lost. Then I noticed the red epilogue: it made more sense. However, I dont think you hit the mark, but this ...

    Jul 29, 2010


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale