User avatar

TheMaskedMan

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Bike Ride

    Hey there. I don't know much about poetry but I thought this was pretty good. I don't see why you used so many unnecessary line breaks. They just seem clunky ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lifelessness

    That was excellent. It was captivating and mysterious. However, I wouldn't exactly say it was "frightening", if that's what you were going for. If you want to write horror, I ...

    Nov 8, 2011


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady