User avatar

TheMaskedMan

  • Welcome Mat Re: Mmm... Mysterious...

    Well if you had actually read the whole thing, you would have got a real cookie. :) Can't blame me for trying to cheat the system! And thanks for the ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mmm... Mysterious...

    Thanks ZLYF!

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mmm... Mysterious...

    You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? Hello. I'm TheMaskedMan and I'm here to read and write. It's like school, except fun. Wait... NO FORGET I SAID THAT IT ...

    Sep 29, 2011


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.