User avatar

TheManintheHat

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deleted 6

    Lumi, I don't know quite where to start. What you've got here is powerful. It's abstract, letting the reader draw they're own connections. It's vivid, showing your skill with wordwork. ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: And I've never been more alive

    Hello Teamdelware, I have only a few comments to give here, so I'll make it quick. The beginning: there didn't seem to be any organization and that took away some ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Risk-Taker

    I'm not a fan of biology, but I thought that your idea of genetic judgement was good one. Original, in my limited experience. The emotions of the little boy were ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The struggles of Antier - Part I

    Hi Squirrely It's always nice to read a story like yours. It has a simple, sweet plotline and a host of relateable characters. There are, however, some things that I ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: All Around Me

    I'm going to have to agree with Elinor with this one. Chelsea's sudden contact with God was, although nicely written, not something I could take seriously. Remember: just because it's ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: deleted

    To be honest, all the advice I could give has already been given, but what I still feel you should definately do is expand on what you've written. I love ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Removed #3

    First thing's first: well done! I really like your descriptions and the idea of a shady father-figure you've created. However, ther is one little thing I would like to point ...

    Mar 26, 2010


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox