User avatar

TheEvilWithin

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Unknown Game-1

    Slowly I sat up, Poor way to start, it's the horrible ly word "slowly". holding my aching head. I felt as though it had been slammed against a rock twenty ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: An Untitled Prologue

    Okay,I didn't want to be selfish and post my story without reviewing others, so here goes. I'm bad at reviewing work that isn't mine, but I'll give it a go. ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: (Name to be determined) A short story

    I'm not going to tear this apart because I don't have that much time, but here are a few pointers. 1, You need to space your paragraphs. Nobody wants to ...

    Jun 7, 2010


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie