-
Re: Wicked Deception: Vivian 2
I have to say, these two are great. You can tell they're troublemakers, but the really smart kind, from the way they talk and think. Actually, the dialogue was very ...
Sep 1, 2010 -
Re: Pandora's Hunt Ch. 3
I'm liking this lots. This a whole new dimension to Pandora. And Phil and ol' Lloyd have been straightened out a bit :). I'm just curious as to why being ...
Sep 1, 2010 -
Re: Deleted
A quick opinion: It is kind of short for a chapter, but you can still go with that. Some authors write short chapters. Now onto the critique. I liked the ...
Sep 1, 2010 -
Re: Missing (1)
Wow, great start to a novel. I was intrigued. You revealed just enough to hook the reader while still keeping things suspenseful. Not to mention the writing was very good. ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: The Brat's Package *edited*
I have a lot of questions. I don't know if you were intending to write more of this, but it seems incomplete to me. What's in the package? Drugs? Who's ...
Aug 25, 2010 -
Re: Pandora's Hunt Ch. 1 & 2
I like this Pandora of yours. She's got attitude. No one ever thinks about her, you're right. This read easily and flowed well. The beginning of chapter 1 especially hooked ...
Aug 25, 2010 -
Re: the last dance
You wrote a lot of this in second person, which gave it a new twist, never mind cliches. At some points you did tend to get a little prosy and ...
Aug 24, 2010 -
Re: Limitless: Chapter Seven (Part 2 of 2)
Reviewing... Wow, this was a lot of information. It was a clever way to show the history, but as you went on it started to become a lot of writing. ...
Aug 24, 2010 -
Re: End of the World
This was interesting. They accepted the end of their world so calmly! I like how you ended it, too--you just implied what happened, and left the details to the reader's ...
Aug 24, 2010 -
Re: Limitless: Chapter Seven (Part 1 of 2)
Hello. Here I am, to review. This was pretty good overall. I liked how you used repetition in the beginning to enforce Anna's grief. It's a good method to use. ...
Aug 24, 2010 -
Re: Number Ninety six Part I
This was as beautiful as it was sad. I liked how you juxtaposed John's letter with that of the Generals, giving Rose (and the reader) a sort of false hope ...
Aug 24, 2010 -
Re: Love is a Sick Thing
We often hear love spoken about as a magical and wonderful thing. Few consider the negative sides of it. This was a jarring point of view that made this very ...
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: Experiment: failure (Chapter Three)
Wow, this was awesome, Disorder. You had me hooked right away and I couldn't stop reading. Great job keeping the action going. I wonder if maybe you could extend the ...
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: The Singer- Chapter 6
Another interesting chapter--I found the description of the underground tunnel network pretty cool. I have one major criticism to make though, and that is her enounter with the night-spirits: “You ...
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: The Singer- Chapter 5
The chapter started off a little slow, but overall it was well written and your ending was exciting. Nice cliffhanger. The only thing that could potentially be confusing: “Don’t give ...
Aug 20, 2010
