Random avatar

TheEnglishNedved

  • General Articles Re: A Conversation

    This is truly emotive- I really feel like I can relate. Your descriptions were particularly impressive!

    May 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    WOW. I can't choose a favourite, they all have so much detail. You are clearly extremely talented :)

    May 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The WORSE four letter word.

    Brilliant, absolutely loved it! I enjoyed how it felt like a puzzle a rather difficult puzzle. My favourite part is how the letters 'It does not contain' spell two rather ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Famous

    Pic_0417_024.jpg Pic_0417_024.jpg

    May 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The limitations of age.

    I like this, I enjoyed the pace, I felt it added to tension. I found you end point in contrast to the previous comment easy to grasp. It reminded me ...

    May 29, 2010


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling